Ce blog contient des dessins et images de nudité masculine. Si vous n'êtes pas adultes et que ce genre d'images vous choque, quittez sans attendre cette page.

This blog contains male nudity. If you're uncomfortable with that and if you're not adult, don't stay here.

jeudi 25 novembre 2010

Angemon commish


New commission : Angemon naked and hard (still miss the wings but I've some problems with my scanner and it cut my work).

8 commentaires:

  1. I love Angemon and this drawing is perfect!!! Oh god!! XD

    I wanna f... him! ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I had almost forgotten how HOT I used to find Angemon!!!

    Love the fact that his hard on is almost pulling the chain out of the ground :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gives me ideas for a few of my superguys.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. AngeHUNK!!!! *faint* before his holy hotness XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I would like to see one in colored like this one.

    RépondreSupprimer